Planning your next trip to Paradis Island Mauritius
Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
Mauritius - More Than An Island
Discover our paradise island and its welcoming atmosphere!
Its premium hotels, the white sandy beaches, the volcanic mountain backdrops and the fusion of traditional and contemporary cuisines seduce millions of tourists every year.
Plunge into the island’s history, culture and nature, and fulfill your childhood dreams: walk with lions and swim with dolphins.
Experience our varied panel of attractions: active beach life, lively restaurants, excellent spots for sailing, wild cliffs, charming fishing villages, walks in the nature, and many more.
While touring the island, enjoy the local specialties: 'gateaux piments', 'dholl puri', fried noodles, boiled pistachios, farata, taro cakes (gateaux arouille), 'alouda', coconut water among others.
Must haves in your trip itinerary while visiting Mauritius:
- Pamplemousses: the botanical garden and L’Aventure du Sucre, the sugar museum,
- Port Louis, the capital city: the Central Market, Chinatown, the Caudan Waterfront,
- The Black River Gorges National Park,
- Trou d'Eau Douce: embark for the ‘Ile aux Cerfs’,
- Ile aux Aigrettes: the protected species,
- Chamarel: the Coloured Earth, the rhum factory, the home cuisine and scenic route,
- Souillac and its surroundings : the spectacular cliffs, Rochester Falls,
- Mahebourg: the former harbour and historic site, the naval museum and the
- La Vanille Crocodile Park: the crocodiles and giant turtles, and
- Casela Bird Park: safaris and nature excursions.
Network beyond Mauritius
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment
Incorrect value for the captcha image