While we endeavour to provide you with the latest information about travel requirements, these may change at short notice. Please check the latest travel advisories of your destination and transit airports with the relevant authorities for your trip to and from your destination.
For further information about worldwide travel requirements, please check Traveldoc website.
Travel requirements to Mauritius
You must present:
- A negative PCR test taken within 72 hours from the last point of embarkation.
- A valid air ticket to Mauritius
- Proof of vaccination for fully vaccinated travellers.
- Proof of purchase of a travel package including accommodation, on a full board basis, at a designated hotel.
- You must download and fill the forms below which must be handed over to the Ministry of Health and Wellness counters upon arrival:
Use this all-in-one electronic travel form to fill in all the required personal information. An email will be sent to you. Please print and sign the forms therein before your travel – one form per passenger.