booking terms & conditions
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
The Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site is owned and operated by Air Mauritius Ltd with its registered office at 19th Floor, Air Mauritius Centre, President John Kennedy Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius, (hereafter referred to as Air Mauritius Holidays). For the purposes of the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site Terms and Conditions "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to Air Mauritius Holidays Ltd.
Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web site. By using the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions also then apply when you use the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site or areas of it from other internet sites which provide access to the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site in full or in part.
If you do not agree to any part of these Web Site Terms and Conditions, then you may not use this Web Site.
When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically. We will also communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. Proprietary Rights
All trade mark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Web Site (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software as well as the organization and layout of this Web Site) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors. It is published by us and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this Web Site or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part without our written permission. However, the contents of this Web Site may be downloaded, printed or copied on a single computer for your personal non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. All rights are reserved.
The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website, unless otherwise specified, are our intellectual property. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
3. Appropriate Use
All Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site content, products and services (including but not limited to the internet booking engine) are provided solely for the purpose of enabling you to check the availability of products or services relating to your trip, make legitimate reservations, and use our online check-in or transact other business with suppliers. You may only use the Web Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for the legally permitted purposes described above. In particular, you warrant to us that you will:
- Not post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Web Site which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- Not use this website unless you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- Not use the Web Site in a manner which causes an infringement of the proprietary rights of others;
- Not utilize any software, routine, device, or script which could interfere with the working of the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site including but not limited to the uploading of computer files with corrupt data or viruses;
- Not make an unauthorized, false, or fraudulent booking including those which are paid for with an online form of payment or via a bank account belonging to a third party that has not agreed to the transaction;
- Not deface, alter or interfere with the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site design or the underlying software code;
- Not reproduce information from the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site for commercial purposes. This also includes communication and distribution of fares for Air Mauritius Holidays flights on web sites or another online server;
- Not copy, distribute, in other way use or reproduce discarded content from the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site with the help of 'robots', other search machine technologies or through other automatic mechanisms;
- Not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Air Mauritius’ systems;
- Not take action that could expose the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site to an excessive and/or unreasonable data load;
- Not block, overwrite or modify any Air Mauritius Holidays generated content or in other way disrupt the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site;
- Agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
4. Result from Inappropriate Use
Without prejudice to any of Our other rights (whether at law or otherwise), Air Mauritius Holidays reserves the right to cancel your bookings without reference to you, and/or deny you access to this Web Site in case we believe (in our absolute discretion) that you are in violation of these Web Site Terms and Conditions.
5. Amendments To The Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site
At any time, Air Mauritius Holidays reserves the right and without prior notice to anyone, to do enhancements or changes related to the information, services, products and other contents of the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site.
6. Legal Disclaimer
We are a Mauritian registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of Mauritius except where otherwise stated in our General Conditions of Carriage.
Air Mauritius Holidays undertakes all reasonable efforts to keep its Web Site accurate and up-to-date. It regularly verifies and updates the information on its Web Site whilst making no commitment to update the information. Air Mauritius Holidays may make changes to the information on the Web Site or to products/services and particularly fares described on it at any time without prior notice. Please note that all information, products and services on this Web Site are provided "as is" and “as available” without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical or other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. If any price or other information is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. You must ensure you check all details of the chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
To the maximum permitted by law, Air Mauritius Holidays accepts no responsibility, liability in connection with use, inability to use or the results of use of this Web Site, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any material from this Web Site or any web sites linked to it, nor does Air Mauritius Holidays provide any guarantee that the Web Site will meet your requirements including but not limited to being uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full or part of the Web Site.
7. Links To/From Other Web Sites
This Web Site may include links to other internet sites. Except where they belong to us, we do not endorse or control any such web sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those web sites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
You must not link (including deep linking) to our website without our prior written agreement. Any third party wishing to link to this Web Site must obtain our express prior written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
8. Liability and Indemnity
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this web site or any information contained in it, including loss of profit, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any liability, loss, claim, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal costs) arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
These Web Site Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the Republic of Mauritius and the courts of the Republic of Mauritius will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must check these terms and conditions regularly.
10. Booking Terms and Conditions
These Web Site Terms and Conditions refer only to your use of the Air Mauritius Holidays Web Site.
All bookings made on this website are subject to our Booking Terms and Conditions in addition to these website conditions. We recommend that you read our Booking Terms and Conditions carefully and print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference.