Rules & information on reservations
Find below the rules in vigor and the relevant information concerning reservations.
5.1 Reservation Requirements
5.1.1 We or our
Authorised Agent will record your reservation(s). Upon request we or our
authorised agents will provide you with written confirmation of your
5.1.2 Certain fares have conditions which limit or exclude your right to change or cancel reservations.
5.2 Ticketing Time Limits
If you have not paid for your Ticket prior to the specified ticketing time limit, as advised by us or our Authorised Agent, we may cancel your reservation.
5.3 Personal Information
a) We shall collect personal data from you for the purpose of making a reservation for carriage and for other purposes, including marketing.
We may retain and use the personal information that you transmit to us for the purposes of:
- Making a flight reservation and issuing a ticket;
- Providing you with your flight;
- Accounting, billing and auditing;
- Checking credit or other payment cards details;
- Immigration and customs control;
- Security and administrative reasons;
- Statistical analysis, marketing and market research;
- Operating frequent flyer programmes;
- Customer relations;
- Providing you with any related services and/or facilities;
- For legal claims and actions.
b) For these purposes we may therefore give your personal information to:
- our subsidiary companies;
- carriers and other companies involved in providing you with transportation;
- our service providers and suppliers;
- our authorised agents;
- government and enforcement agencies, including immigration authorities and the Customs Department;
- credit and other payment card companies.
c) We may collect special categories of personal data from you. This could include details about your: dietary requirements which may disclose your religious or philosophical beliefs; and any health/medical conditions or accessibility requirements you may have. We will only collect and process this data where it is strictly necessary to do so in order to provide you with your flight reservation and where you, or the person making your booking, has provided us with your explicit consent to do so.
will endeavour to honour advanced seat reservations. However, we cannot
guarantee that you will be able to sit in any particular seat, even if
your seat reservation is confirmed. We reserve the right to change your
seat at any time, even after you have boarded the aircraft, as this may
be necessary for operational, safety, security, or medical emergency
reasons, in which case a full refund of the price paid to reserve a
specific seat, where applicable, will be given.
5.5 Reconfirmation of Reservations
You may have to reconfirm onward or return reservations within
specified time limits. We will advise you if you need to reconfirm, and
how and where it should be done.
If it is required and you fail to reconfirm, we may cancel your onward or return reservations.
However, if you advise us you still wish to travel and there is space on the flight, we will reinstate your reservations and transport you. If there is no space on the flight, we will use reasonable efforts to transport you to your next or final destination on a later light.
5.5.2 You should check the reconfirmation requirements of any other carriers involved in your journey with them. Where it is required, you must reconfirm with the Carrier whose airline designator code appears for the flight in question on the Ticket.