9 of the best things to do when visiting Mauritius
Who doesn’t like a list? And especially true, if it’s one about going on an incredible escape to the island of Mauritius. That’s certainly the message from an article entitled ‘9 things you should do when visiting Mauritius’ just published in the Huffington Post.
“What I love most about this place is you’ll never run out of things to do - from exploring the city to spending the day at the beach, to spiking up your adrenaline in watersports, a day won’t pass where you won’t look back thinking it’s a bad and boring day,” says the article.
Here’s a taster of their top nine:
1. Scuba Diving in the North of Mauritius
2. Enjoy a Luxury hotel stay
3. Treat yourself to a luxurious spa treatment
4. Historical cycling tour in the south
5. Get your cameras and get that instagrammable shot
6. Dine dine and dine!
7. Wine and Party through the Night!
8. Ride the Waves in the West of Mauritius
9. Visit the Nearby Island of Rodrigues
For the full article go here.
For great deals try Air Mauritius Holidays.
Want more on Mauritius? Check out the rest of our site here.
Photo by Kach Howe