A weekend in London
Looking at spending a weekend in London? Whatever your tastes, this piece over in Condé Nast Traveller, has some top suggestions for how to spend a weekend if you’re in the city.
- Frank’s Café and Campari Bar has just reopened in Peckham – atop ‘the coolest multi-storey carpark in the city’.
- If hayfever’s a problem, why not try the popup bar on top of Battersea Power Station? The bar at No. 29, Power Station West is full of ‘plants that clean the air’, says Condé Nast Traveller.
- Or – go traditional. A royal afternoon tea at Punch Room in the London Edition hotel: pork pies, cucumber sandwiches and trifle.
- .Luna Cinema roams the country, but also drops in on London for those who want to savour some screen time.
- Fancy a Sweet Tooth Tour? ‘Tours start in Bloomsbury and end up in Soho. Sugar hunters are advised to eat something savoury beforehand to avoid a sugar rush. Seriously.’
- Or choose a Museums at Night event – from a range, including a celebration of women’s suffrage, at the National Archives in Kew.
- Anyone for croquet and cocktails on the lawn at Skylight? ‘All in the name of patriotism.’
And if not one of these takes your fancy, the piece also lists a range of ongoing London specials. See it in full here.
Oh, and whatever you get up to in the city at the weekend, do have a jolly good one!
Book your next big adventure with us today.
For great deals try Air Mauritius Holidays.
Want more on Mauritius? Check out the rest of our site here.