FACTS & FIGURES
Discover the national airline of Mauritius through facts and figures that speak for themselves.
- Air Mauritius flies direct to 22 destinations in 4 continents. We also offer more than 100 destinations from hubs we operate with our partner airlines in Paris, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Perth.
- With 13 aircraft in our fleet, the Airbus A350-900 taking over as the new flagship aircraft of Air Mauritius, and our addition of two A330-900neos since mid-2019, we are the world’s first airline to operate both the A330neo and the A350.
- With 2.3 million seats offered a year and 1.7 million passengers carried a year, Air Mauritius is pleased to note that we have an exceptional passenger load factor of 79%.
- At a turnover of EUR 500 million according to our Annual Report for 2018-19, it is a source of pride for us that the company has always remained economically autonomous in spite of a tough operating environment.
- With products and services inspired from the common brand DNA we share with the world-class tourist destinations we serve; Air Mauritius has been rated a 4-Star airline by the rating agency SKYTRAX and is among the top three airlines in Africa according to SKYTRAX rankings.
- Finally, with 44,000 tons of cargo carried annually, Air Mauritius also plays a key role in the economic development of Mauritius.