5 things to consider when booking a package holiday
If you’re a fan of our Facebook page, you’re probably already aware of our fantastic new competition to celebrate the launch of Air Mauritius Holidays. Enter every day and you could win a luxury 7-night stay in one of the island’s top resorts.
It couldn’t be easier – all you have to do is read our simple daily dilemma and tell us what you would do. Every vote gains an entry into our prize draw, and we’ll announce the winner of each holiday as we go along. So what’s it to be – sunset cocktail or sunrise yoga? Seafood on the beach or a spot of big game fishing? Early morning jog or a lovely long lie in? Whatever your holiday style you could soon be living it up in one of the island’s best five-star hotels, so don’t miss your chance to win.
But if you’re not lucky this time, you can still organise the perfect, personalised Mauritius experience with Air Mauritius Holidays, a fully owned subsidiary of Air Mauritius. Our package holidays are a long way from the rigid, unflexible trips of yesteryear, and we’ll make sure you get exactly what you’re looking for. Here’s five things to consider before you book:
1. Are you travelling for a special occasion such as a wedding, honeymoon or anniversary? We can offer tips and advice for making this special occasion one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
2. Are you looking for an all-inclusive deal or would you prefer to get out and about to explore the island’s wide range of dining opportunities? Our deep knowledge of Mauritius means we’re always happy to recommend some of the latest culinary hotspots.
3. Do you want a remote, off the beaten track experience where you can completely unplug, or would you rather be in the thick of things with access to all your normal tech toys? We can help you decide on the best island location and property to suit your needs.
4. Do you want an active, adrenaline-soaked adventure or would you rather spend most of your days relaxing on the beach? We’ll guide you to the most serene or the most supercharged parts of the island – your choice.
5. Do you want to arrive in the knowledge that everything is taken care of, from the organisation of your excursions to the transfers to and from the airport? Our concierge travel service will make sure you’re never left to fend for yourself.
Don’t forget, our competition is running for three weeks so you have plenty of opportunities to win. Just vote on our Facebook page and we could soon be welcoming you to the beautiful island of Mauritius. Good luck!