Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
benefit from a free carriage of golf bag
Tempted to give your golf clubs an outing while visiting Mauritius? We invite you to check out the beautiful and scenic golf courses on our paradise island!
Are you a Kestrelflyer member who pursues golf as a hobby?
We are pleased to inform you that you can carry one golf bag free of charge*!
*Subject to applicable conditions set out below
What are the applicable conditions to avail of the Kestrelflyer Golf facility?
- This facility is only applicable on Air Mauritius / Air France flights on the Paris - Mauritius route and on approved flights on our partner Air France to / from destinations beyond the hub at Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- The bag should contain golf equipment.
- The bag should not exceed the maximum weight of 20kg.
- Finally, golf bags must be checked in separately from checked baggage.
How to avail the Kestrelflyer Golf facility?
- Please make an online request for your Kestrelflyer Golf voucher and it will be sent to you by email.
- Please print two copies to present at check-in, one at your departure airport and the other when checking in for your return trip.
Without your Golf Voucher, the applicable fee for the golf bag will unfortunately be charged if the latter cannot be permitted within your normal baggage allowance.
- Kestrelflyer members must ensure that both the name and the Kestrelflyer membership number registered on the Golf Voucher match the information on the Kestrelflyer membership card and the ticket.
- In case you are not a Kestrelflyer member, in order to receive your Golf Voucher you need to register for Kestrelflyer membership. In this case, you are required to ensure that the name registered on the Golf Voucher matches the information on the ticket. Please note that your Kestrelflyer membership details will be sent to you by email.
- If any of the connecting flights are on an airline which is not an Air Mauritius partner, the applicable fee for the golf bag may unfortunately still be charged.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment
Incorrect value for the captcha image