Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
security checks, customs & immigration
Passengers must submit to all necessary security checks before boarding as Air Mauritius regards security as a top priority. This page provides some tips for clearing security with ease.Travel Documents
Before you set off for the airport, please ensure your travel documents (passport expiry date, visa, etc.) are in order. Some authorities may also require return or onward flight tickets; please prepare a copy of your e-ticket in advance. Consult our Passport & Visa page for more information.
If you have a medical condition, please bring along supporting documents (medical certificate, prescription, etc.). More information available in our Medical Cases section.
If you booked online and paid with a Credit Card, please make sure to bring it along with you to check in at the airport or to Customs and Immigration if required.
Please be advised that it is your responsibility to determine and obtain documentation required to enter the country of transit or destination. You might be refused to check-in if your travel documentation is not adequate and Air Mauritius shall not be held responsible for any disruption to your journey resulting therefrom.Valuable items in your baggage
We strongly recommend that you transport valuable and special items in your hand baggage. Please note that Air Mauritius does not accept any liability for valuable items carried as checked baggage.What can I / can't I bring into the cabin?
We recommend that all passengers ensure that they are aware of which items are allowed/prohibited/restricted in the cabin:
- Items such as blunt instruments, chemicals and toxic substances, as well as explosive and flammable substances are prohibited in the cabin.
- Firearms, weapons and ammunitions will NOT be transported on ATR aircraft; these are only accepted as checked luggage on other types of aircraft.
- E-cigarettes can be packed in carry-on baggage; however its use is strictly prohibited in the cabin.
- Liquids, aerosols and gels purchased from duty-free shops located after security screening points at the airport will be allowed on-board. For passengers with connecting flights, we recommend that duty-free items are purchased at the last airport of departure or onboard the last sector of the trip. Learn more.
- Use of medical syringes in flight – passengers (such as diabetics and other passengers with documented proof of medical need) must report same at our check-in desks.
How to clear security checkpoints with ease
1. Keep your passport and boarding pass handy
You will have to show your passport and/or boarding pass to the checkpoint agent. Hence, we recommend that your documents are kept within easy reach.2. Place your personal items in relevant trays
All items on your person need to be placed in the trays that are made available for this purpose, and duly separated from your hand baggage, as follows:
3. Make your way through the security check post
- Clothing accessories (such as belts, coats, jackets, hats, scarves, etc.)
- Personal electronic devices (such as cameras, laptops, telephones, etc.) - may be required by certain airport authorities
- Metal objects (such as keys, coins, jewellery, etc.)
We recommend that you closely follow the instructions of checkpoint agents who are there to guide you.Items confiscated by security
Please note that Air Mauritius does not take responsibility or accept liability for items confiscated from passengers by airport security personnel.
Refer to our Conditions of Carriage.
Preparing for customs & immigration
For more information on customs regulations, please consult the Mauritius Revenue Authority website.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment
Incorrect value for the captcha image