Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto: email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
Obtain your E-boarding pass and save time
Electronic boarding pass is accepted on flights departing from Mauritius, Paris, South Africa, London and Reunion.How to obtain your electronic boarding pass?
I have downloaded and saved my boarding pass on my mobile. How do I use it at the airport?
- When you check-in on your mobile device, click on the ‘Boarding Pass’ button to view your e-boarding pass.
- Take a screenshot of your boarding pass (showing the QR code and flight details) and save it on your mobile device.
You are required to show your E-Boarding Pass at the following locations:
- At the baggage drop-off counter if you have luggage to check in
- At the Immigration and Security checkpoints
- At the boarding gate – place your mobile device showing the QR code in front of the gate reader to scan the E-Boarding Pass and board the flight directly.
Present it to the cabin crew when boarding the flight.
Should the passenger’s mobile device be unavailable or malfunctioning, they need to go to a check-in or baggage drop-off counter where a printed boarding pass will be issued to them.
Please do note that any hard copy of the E-Boarding Pass that has been printed by the passenger is NOT a valid format of Boarding Pass and will not be accepted.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?