Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
The partnership between Air Mauritius and Emirates allows Kestrelflyer members to benefit from a range of advantages!
As a Kestrelflyer member, you will earn miles when flying with Emirates. You can use your miles to benefit from Award tickets in Economy or Business Class on all Emirates operated flights across its network.
Kestrelflyer Gold members have access to Emirates Business Class Lounges in Dubai when travelling with an Air Mauritius ticket number on:
- Emirates operated flights with Air Mauritius (MK) flight numbers on the Mauritius-Dubai and/or Dubai-Mauritius sectors.
- Emirates operated flights beyond Dubai with either an Air Mauritius flight number or an Emirates flight number provided the travel is in conjunction with the sectors Mauritius-Dubai and/or Dubai-Mauritius on Air Mauritius (MK) flights numbers.
More information on miles with Emirates
Earn miles when you travel on eligible Emirates flights, as follows:Fare TypeBooking Classes% of miles earned
A , F
J, C, I, O
Economy Flex Plus
Y, E, R
W, M, B, U
T, L, Q, V, X, H, G
Click here for more details on how to earn miles.
Please note that booking classes Z, D, N, S, P are not eligible to earn Kestrelflyer miles.
Further, the following flights are not eligible to earn Kestrelflyer miles:
4-digit flight range starting with 4. e.g. flight EK4000 - EK4999 4-digit flight range starting with 5. e.g. flight EK5000 - EK5999 4-digit flight range starting with 6. e.g. flight EK6000 - EK6999 4-digit flight range starting with 7. e.g. flight EK7000 - EK7999 4 digit flight range starting with 9. e.g. flight EK9000 - EK9999
- Please note that members do not earn miles when travelling with an Award ticket.
- Miles earned with Emirates are non-qualifying. Hence, they cannot be considered for membership card renewal or change in level (ie. from Red to Silver or Silver to Gold).
- Kindly note that missing miles requests should be made within the six months following the flight date and that these miles (if eligible) will be credited only after a period of four weeks following the date of such a request.
You can redeem your Kestrelflyer miles to book Award tickets in Economy Class and Business Class on all flights operated by Emirates with an Emirates flight number.
- Please note that Award tickets confirmation depends on availability in the eligible booking classes,
- All applicable taxes and charges are payable at ticket issuance,
- One-way award tickets are not permitted,
- While changing dates is permitted with a change fee, change of routing is not allowed.
Visit Emirates website
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?