Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
FLEXIBLE RE-BOOKING OPTIONS
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS IN MAURITIUS
Travel restrictions are still in force in our home country and at other destinations we serve. With the phased opening of our borders, we are operating scheduled passenger flights to Paris, Reunion and Rodrigues, cargo flights as well as special flights.
FLYING SAFER TOGETHER
We are looking forward to welcoming you again on our flights when countries start the progressive easing of travel restrictions.
As you know, your safety has always been our topmost priority. We have therefore been upholding highest standards of sanitary safety and are closely monitoring developments in order to ensure that your future travels happen in the safest and most efficient conditions. It is important that you feel reassured and confident about your sanitary safety when you fly with us. Find out about the measures we’re taking to protect you throughout your journey.
FLEXIBLE REBOOKING - for Tickets issued between 17th December 2020 and 31st March 2021
In order to provide more flexibility to its passengers, Air Mauritius will apply the following flexible change conditions for MK/239 tickets
- All MK/239 Tickets issued between 17th December 2020 and 31st March 2021
- Travel on International flights (excludes Rodrigues)
- Most Significant carrier in the routing should be operated by MK with an MK flight number.
Flexible change conditions
- Ticketed passengers will be allowed first change free of charge and can be rebooked on available MK or MK / OAL flights without incurring any penalty for change
- Such changes will be allowed without penalty even if the fare rule for particular fare concerned specifies “No change” or “Change with Penalty”
- Passengers will be charged for any additional amount resulting from higher fare types, higher RBDs being booked, higher seasonality, rerouting / change of feeder / connecting airline
Air Mauritius reserves the right to modify above policy at short notice
If you have either purchased your ticket directly, or through travel agencies, and have not been able to travel during the lockdown period, you are invited to opt for one of the following alternatives.
- Change your travel date at no additional cost or
- Freely transfer your tickets to another passenger.
The following conditions will apply:
- This facility is available for a period of 2 years from the original departure date,
- No penalty or fare difference will be applicable for travel on Air Mauritius flights in the same cabin class.
- Exchange your unutilised ticket for a Travel Voucher.
The following conditions will apply for the Travel Voucher:
- It will be valid for a period of 2 years as from its issue date
- Have the same face value of the original ticket, plus a bonus comprised of an additional 10%* added to the base fare and fuel surcharge
- All penalties for cancellation will be waived.
- It will be transferable to another person for future issuance of tickets and ancillary services.
*The additional 10% does not apply to the exchange of un-utilised Award tickets (Tickets issued from redemption of miles).
TICKETS BOUGHT THROUGH A TRAVEL AGENCY
If you have purchased your ticket through a travel agency and you wish to apply for one of the above options, please contact your travel agent to assist you.
OPTING FOR REFUND
Please follow the link below should you opt for a monetary refund.
MAURITIAN NATIONALS ABROAD
Mauritian Nationals stranded abroad may wish to consult the policy set by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Regional Integration, and International Trade by clicking here.
Our Call Centre will remain at your service seven days a week from 08h00 to 20h00 on +230 207 7575 or via email at email@example.com. We thank you for your patience should you have to wait a while due to the number of calls currently being attended to.
Please channel your request through your travel agent if you have not booked directly with us.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment
Incorrect value for the captcha image