ROLE OF THE BOARD
The role of the Board is threefold namely:
- To establish policies,
- To make significant and strategic decisions; and
- To oversee the organisation’s activities.
With a view to performing these three roles, the Board undertakes the following:
- Sets the company’s strategic targets,
- Ensures that the necessary financial and human resources are in place for the company to meet its objectives,
- Reviews management performance,
- Sets the company’s values and standards,
- Ensures that its obligations towards the stakeholders are understood and met.
CURRENT BOARD DIRECTORS
- Mr Marday VENKETASAMY (Chairman) , G.O.S.K., C.S.K.
- Mr Krešimir KUČKO (CEO)
- Mr Nayen Koomar BALLAH, G.O.S.K.
- Mr Ken ARIAN
- Mr Jitendra Nathsingh BISSESSUR
- Mr Arvind Parmessur BUNDHUN
- Mr Azim Fakhruddin CURRIMJEE
- Mr Peter Anthony DAVIES
- Mr Goolabchund GOBURDHUN, G.O.S.K.
- Mr James Harold MAYER
- Mrs Ammanah RAGAVOODOO
- Mr Muhammad Yoosuf SALEMOHAMED, C.S.K.
- Mr Philippe Epaminondas Gaston Maxime SAUZIER
- Mr Surendra TEELUCK, O.S.K.